Legal Aid of WV invites you to attend a free webinar showcasing their services conducted by the Legal Unit, Behavioral Health Advocacy unit and the Long-Term Care Ombudsman programs.
When: June 1, 2023, 1:30 PM EST
Who can benefit from this webinar:
- Community Service Providers
- DHHR Service Providers
- Families of individuals with mental health issues and SUD
- All Agencies that work with West Virginia residents
- General Public
Services provided by Legal Aid of WV:
- Legal services for low-income individuals and families, including benefits.
- A Long-Term Care Ombudsman advocates for residents in long-term care facilities.
- FAST advocate for children in schools with educational plans.
- BHA advocates individuals with mental health, intellectual disabilities, and Substance Use Disorder