The Regrounding Our Response West Virginia initiative supports a multi-disciplinary network of Master Presenters across the state trained in five core concepts. Each concept is crucial to addressing stigma around substance use. The training network is committed to raising awareness about public health approaches to the opioid overdose crisis in West Virginia.
Learn about the best practices for addressing the opioid and infectious disease crisis in West Virginia during this five-part educational series. All trainings will be held from 1:00-3:00 pm beginning Tuesday, April 4th. Please sign up for each module that you would like to take. A zoom link will be sent following registration.
- April 4 – Stages of Change
- April 11 – Social Determinants of Health
- April 18 – Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs)
- April 23 – Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) as Overdose Prevention
- April 30 – Comprehensive Health Framework for People Who Use Drugs