These virtual and in-person events are coming up soon!
- Substance Use Disorder: Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT) Training and Implementation Series – Free. First webinar is available June 20 or July 12.
- Promoting School Preparedness, Community Resilience, and Recovery in the Face of Adversity: Part 1 – Essentials – This first session of a 4-part series will provide foundational information about collective trauma, how it affects members of a school community, the role of schools in crisis planning and response, and best practices in school crisis responses. Free virtual training. June 22.
- Virtual Youth Mental Health First Aid – How to help an adolescent (age 12-18) who is experiencing a mental health or addictions challenge or is in crisis. Multiple start dates available throughout June and July. Independent work is required before the first session. $55 registration fee.
- Using Mindfulness, Meditation, and Social Emotional Learning – Add mindfulness, meditation, and SEL to your personal practice and classroom routines to enhance overall well-being. Free virtual training. July 11.
- Trusting Yourself: Using Improv to Teach Through the Unknown – Learn self-care strategies that are good for you and your students and identify your strengths so you can build on them in the fall. Free virtual training. July 13.